This section contains mini-essays on different aspects of how we produce podcasts, including discussion of problems we encounter and the solutions we discover. We’re combining 4 video cameras, an internet connected computer and a Blu-Ray DVD player, as well as 26 different audio channels, so this section will tend to be fairly technical:
- A WordPress Commenter on Hello world!
- Camila Hoffman on Your eyes are the mirror of your soul and they can tell a 1000 stories
- Camila Hoffman on What everybody ought to know about raspberry pies
- Camila Hoffman on 10 amazing things I’ve learned about parrots so far
- Camila Hoffman on Master the art of jazz music with these 7 tips from experts